Innereactive’s Event Coordinator reports directly to the Finance and Events Manager.
Innereactive offers a diverse collection of continuing education courses ranging in topics from websites, social media, and digital marketing, to leadership, sales training, and increasing capture rate. These educational courses and event planning are a key pillar of our Innereactive service offerings and continue to provide growth for the company.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, hospitality management, or a related field or 2+ years of event coordination experience.
• Domestic travel is required. Travel varies based on the month, but is likely to average one three-day trip per month.
• Strong organizational and time management skills (ability to manage multiple events and deadlines).
• Attention to detail with the capability to create and follow processes.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
• Working knowledge of Mac software.
• Positive attitude and a team-player mentality.
• Work directly with the client to schedule dates, cities, speakers, and educational courses for all events and ensure customer satisfaction is achieved.
• Evaluate, select, and coordinate services, including accommodation, transportation, facilities, caterers, security, and special needs requirements.
• Negotiate contracts with service providers and suppliers, such as hotels, convention centers, and caterers.
• Coordinate marketing details and provide the client insight on best marketing practices.
• Arranges the availability of audio-visual equipment, signage, displays, print material, and other event needs.
• Work with the creative team to develop the marketing materials for each event.
• Inspect event facilities from a remote location (and in person if required) to ensure they conform to client requirements.
• Maintain weekly communication with the client throughout the event process regarding event attendee status.
• Maintain the event budget provided by the client.
• Review event bills for accuracy, and approve payments.
• Provide a post-event summary of the event, including requested client reporting and attendee summaries.
• Maintains event data and attendee information into the company CRM software.
• Provide feedback on areas for improvement and areas of success
• Submit educational courses to the appropriate national and state organizations for course approval.
• Submit educational speaker credentials to the appropriate national and state organizations for speaker approval.
• Submit educational events details to the appropriate national and state organizations for event approval.
• Order, print, prepare, and ship the necessary materials for each attendee based on event qualifications and needs provided by the client.
• Attend events to proctor continuing education, including checking in attendees and providing each attendee with the appropriate credits.
• Submit post-event materials to the appropriate national and state organizations.
Innereactive’s standard operating hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm ET. Domestic travel is required for some events which will lead to hours outside our standard operating hours.
Compensation and Perks
At Innereactive, we love our employees and are always looking for ways to reward outstanding performance. Our compensation is competitive and based on skills and experience. As a full-time employee, you will be eligible for the standard Innereactive benefits package including life, medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as paid time off. You even get your birthday as a paid day off!
We offer a unique and growing company culture where you can enjoy your work and advance your career. We wear jeans, eat free snacks, receive the occasional massage, and enjoy a number of company-sponsored outings. If this sounds like a place you would like to work, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.