Innereactive’s copywriter is responsible for creating content with the goal of meeting each members’ brand guidelines and reports directly to the Creative Project Manager.
Innereactive’s vision is to inspire members to think differently about growing their business through creative and remarkable experiences. The copywriter is responsible for developing engaging copy and innovative content strategy to create remarkable experiences for our members.
Education and Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Writing, English, Communication, or a related field
• Expert written and verbal communication skills with a detailed knowledge of grammar and spelling.
• Ability to write original content and proof other’s written content based on members’ style and brand guidelines as communicated by member and Creative Project Manager.
• Ability to work within project time constraints, remaining on budget and meeting tight deadlines.
• Knowledge of SEO, social media, and digital marketing best practices in relation to content creation.
• Strong organizational, project and time management skills, to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
• Working knowledge of social media platforms, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and WordPress.
• Knowledge of or willingness to learn Google AdWords
• High attention to detail
• Positive attitude and team-player mentality
• Write copy for websites, social media, publications, blogs, and a variety of other print and web based projects
• Develop content drafts, present concepts to creative team and members, revise and finalize content based on suggested revisions.
• Proof content and materials written by other co-workers to ensure accuracy with member brand guidelines, grammar, and spelling
• Research advertising and marketing industry trends, provide improvement recommendations, and implement changes to increase engagement and success of messaging across web, email, social media, and print pieces.
• Format digital content to optimize SEO and post content to WordPress and social media platforms.
• Assist members with Facebook advertising and AdWord Campaigns.
Innereactive is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm ET.
Compensation and Perks
At Innereactive, we love our employees and are always looking for ways to reward outstanding performance. Our compensation is competitive and based on skills and experience. As a full-time employee, you will be eligible for the standard Innereactive benefits package including life, medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as paid time off. You even get your birthday as a paid day off!
We offer a unique and growing company culture where you can enjoy your work and advance your career. We wear jeans, eat free snacks, receive the occasional massage, and enjoy a number of company-sponsored outings. If this sounds like a place you would like to work, please submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.