Creative Project Manager
Innereactive’s Creative Project Manager is responsible for the success of the Creative Team including graphic designers and copywriters and reports directly to the Director of Project Coordination.
Our creative team is at the core of all the services we offer and supports the growth of Innereactive. The Creative Project Manager is responsible for building and maintaining a successful creative team, processes, and defining the creative direction for member work.
Education and Requirements
• 5+ years working with creatives and/or marketers, with at least 3 years of experience managing and coaching two or more team members. (Agency experience preferred.)
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, fine arts, or a related field.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate strategic and creative goals to team members at all levels.
• Comfortable interacting and collaborating with direct reports, peers, and supervisors to solve problems.
• Ability to demonstrate a passion for design and visual communication. Understanding of how the creative process works and how creatives think.
• Clear understanding of component parts involved in marketing collateral, campaigns, and branding efforts in order to scope and allocate resources effectively.
• Strong organizational, project and time management skills, to manage multiple projects, people, and deadlines.
• Extremely high attention to detail.
Team Leadership and Growth
• Determine and communicate goals and priorities for creative team members.
• Mentor and train direct reports to assist in their development and success. Hold regular one-on-one meetings to ensure consistent development and growth.
• Conduct yearly performance appraisals with 6-month check-in.
• Identify, improve, and cultivate areas for improvement and growth within creative team and company.
• Create an environment of trust, open communication, and creative thinking to support creative team.
• Work with management team to set and achieve member and company growth goals.
• Lead the recruitment of top creative talent as growth opportunity is identified.
• Work closely with Success Coach team, Creative team, and Billing Department to ensure projects are within budget, scope, and timeline.
• Identify project priorities and resources for the management of task delegation, budget usage, and timelines for multiple projects, both large and small.
• Identify and improve creative processes for the benefit of communication, consistency, and profit.
• Assist Sales team and Senior Success Coaches defining custom solutions for members both internally and on member calls as needed.
• Create prospective project proposals in collaboration with sales team.
• Collaborate with Sales team and Senior Success Coaches to define creative prospective project proposals in collaboration with Creative Project Manager.
• Collaborate with Success Coach team to define strategic and creative project direction, budgets, and resources needed to complete the development of project proposals.
• Evaluate all creative design and copy to guarantee quality before success coach and member review.
• Familiarize the creative team with the member needs, project deliverables, techniques, and tools to support completion of tasks.
• Develop exceptional and well-crafted copy that meet members’ requirements
Innereactive is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm ET.
Compensation and Perks
At Innereactive, we love our employees and are always looking for ways to reward outstanding performance. Our compensation is competitive and based on skills and experience. As a full-time employee, you will be eligible for the standard Innereactive benefits package including life, medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as paid time off. You even get your birthday as a paid day off!
We offer a unique and growing company culture where you can enjoy your work and advance your career. We wear jeans, eat free snacks, receive the occasional massage, and enjoy a number of company-sponsored outings. If this sounds like a place you would like to work, please submit your resume, portfolio, and salary requirements to email@example.com.